oil drain plug what?

Oops,I guess I'll check if its leaking the next time I make it to my car. I
would assume if its going to leak it would definately do it after a day
autoXing.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)