Dyno day: Albany NY: 19th

Hey, as a reminder to some, and as an invite to others...

We are having a Dyno Day in Albany NY this Saturday the 19th.

All are welcome.

We will have a BBQ (or we hope to), and a day full of hearing cars bounce
off their rev-limiters.

It is open to ALL cars (FWD and RWD). That's right, this isn't a VW only
thing, Honda/BWM/Kia/etc are welcome. :P

Costs looks to be about $70 per car for 3 runs or 1/2 hour of dyno time,
whichever comes 1st. Slammed cars with bodykits might take longer to get on
and off, so you might only get 2 runs. Dyno starts officially at about 11:30
am (we will be tuning a car on it earlier) but feel free to stop in from
10am on! We will be running till 5pm or later if we have more people wanting
to go!!

For you folks, take 90 east to Albany, take the Everett Rd exit, take a
right at the end of the exit ramp. Go through the next 2 lights (should be
two), Everett Rd dead ends onto Central Ave. Take a Right. Go about 1 to 1.5
miles and APG will be on the right hand side, past a car wash and across the
street from a Dunkin Donuts. Sign will read AMCO Transmission, and under
that APG Motorsports.

If coming from another direction take 90 West (and take a left at the end of
the exit ramp). Also if you are coming either north or south to Albany on
87, depending on where you are, take 90 east when given the chance.

Please let us know in advance if you are coming so we can have a feel for
the turn out. Please understand, it is possible that not everybody will get
on. We hope to be able to do everybody, but it might not be possible. People
that sign up in advance with APG or myself of course get first dibs. If to
many cars show up, folks might have to park down the street at a shopping
mall, and we will drive you up so you can hang out.

For more info contact Adam @ APG - 518-489-8440 or Josh @ J's (me)
518-872-2061

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com