Side skirts

Okay, I was at the wrecker's (automotive recycler's, whatever) on the wee=
kend,
and there were two very sad MkII 8Vs there, one had unusual side skirts (=
the
trim that goes from wheelwell to wheelwell) Anyway, they have a big slot,=
 like
a phony brake vent, in the rear of them. So what kit is this from.? I'm l=
ikely
going go pull them tonight, anyone interested in them? They were differen=
t,
but not too ricey or anything, and appeared to fit well, likely intended =
for a
Rocc. The paint on them was shitty, but otherwise, I think I'll grab em i=
case somebody'd like them. I don't need 'em. If you know what they are, o=
would like them brought to Cincy, LMK, assuming they are still there.
Cathy