FINALLY: It runs, it drives, I'm home (long!!!)

Woo Hoo!

It's about F'ing time! I was getting tired of looking at your feet sticking
out from under the car... and look a 3 day weekend coming up and I don't
have to work on your car!

After Sunday I had to shampoo my hair 4 times to get the stench of gear oil
out of it... Yes I put my head down in that puddle. Nauseating smell.

I'll give it a listen this weekend when I pick up my torque wrench & stuff
if you don't sort out the noise problem.

-Raffi

I'm next in line for the 2.0 swap... I'm not letting all you fools out run me!