MINI New MINI Dimensions (MINI) Show?

ditto to that Sean... I don't own a MKIV or a Mini so I won't be missed...=
=20
anyway I got plans that weekend so I'll be with you all in spirit.

Anyway the car is a mess and I don't have time to clean the carpets or the=
=20
engine even if I wanted to go. The wheel wells could use another coat of=20
wax too :-)

-Raffi

When's Dubwar this year?