VR6 Swap!!!

I never wanted to try this because it would be my first swap, but my mom
found someone that is willing to do the swap for me, its her friends son:D
This is awsome because if he is willing to do this swap I would definantly
do it. He is very good with engines, and painting fabricating stuff etc etc.
I heard he is willing to work for free because he just wants to do the stuff
for the love of it:D

What you think should I do the VR6 swap??