Its a sad day.

Doug, I feel for you man.  When my car was stolen it made me cry =( to think
that it might get banged up.  Luckily I got it back in one piece =)

I have decided that when it's time for mine to move on, I'm getting a mk1.
But I cringe at the thought of mine dying!

Sometimes I feel that only my rocco could possibly seem as alive as it does.
But every time I see one rotting away, gasping for someone to save it, I'm
reminded that they all feel like that.

much rocco love your way brother!

Vince