Its a sad day.

The worst has happened to me.  On Fri I was in an accident with the roc.  It
was rainy, on a three lane highway (50 for those in MD).  I was in the
passing lane, someone caused people to do evasive action in the middle lane.
  Some one cut infront of the driver infront of the person infront of me.
They slamed on the brakes, I did too.  But I slid into the back of them.
Hard to stop from 65 in the rain.  Well anyways the police came, made sure
we exchanged info.  He was going to give us an incident number when he had
to leave.  The car that caused everyone to swerve was involved in another
accident ahead.  They were trying to leave the scene. err. When driving past
saw the accident he was involved in and it was a semi, car, and a truck.
Someone was being handcuffed also.
Talked to the insurance co. and its still my fault.  Bummer. My Roc had
front hood damage, busted euro light, busted turn, fender damage, and bumper
damage. They est. the damage to be a min of $2000.  I have the feeling the
in. co. is going to total her.  Here are the pics

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4290351515

The damage doesnt look like too bad, the other car was a whole lot worse.  A
Toyota Camry.  I think the Camry somewhat softened the impact. The important
part is everyone is OK.  I am just extremely upset about my roc.

-Doug