[RE: And so it begins again... another Mk1 project finds its wayto me.]

Hey, there's something to be said for the 1.6. I couldn't locate a decent=

battery, so, noting the lawn tractor had one with life in it, popped it i=
n.
One flick of the key, and it was down the road to my brother's shop. WHat=
happy little engine. I couldn't do that with the 16V. Next destination is=
safety, or the graveyard (pray for it on Easter weekend). I'll keep ya
posted.
Cathy, making tiny progress on the rotten red rocco