THAT"S IT, I"VE HAD ENOUGH

--0-1933998771-1050273453=:44980

Wow, sorry to hear it man. Knowing a group of kids who used to jack stuff from cars, here's my reccommendations (based on what they told me stopped them).1. dark tinted windows, when you can't see in clearly, makes them a bit more hesitant2. alarm system, unless they're very experienced (meaning quick and confident) or your car is miles from civilization, this usually does something3. a red blinking light somewhere that looks like an alarm, these kids said that there are plenty of cars out there, if they saw anything that looked like an alarm, they went to another Dan

Dubdaze68@aol.com wrote:My car got broken into the other night.....stole a useless radio.....and a
jacket that NO one would want...except to cover up a stolen radio as you walk
down the street...

Patrick Boyle