GRM post part III

were already using 9.4's 10.1's weigh more.
:-)
brian

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Neal Tovsen wrote:

> > Can we get some used autox wheel/tires.. You people know the ones, that
> > are good for a few weekends only that are good and broke in...
>
> Sure! Just let me know what size wheels you intend to run.
>
> Like I said, if you can find some WIDE 13" wheels, you could probably
> sell the 10.1" front brakes and I'll give you a set of my not-quite-gone
> tires. You can also probably find some drag radials in 13", but I think
> you said you have that covered already.
>
> Otherwise, let me know what wheels you do find, and I'll see what I can
> do. Are you required to have DOT tires, or can you run "real" slicks?
>
> Neal

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.