NY/NJ Cincy Cruise

Hey All,

That time of year is quickly approaching and even though I'm going on my
27th straight hour at the studio I've got Cincy on my mind :)

Anybody coming from, or driving through the NYC metro area is welcome to
join up.  We'll be leaving early on Friday.  We usually head down to Rich
Deede's place in Wilmington, DE (just outside of philly), meet up with a
group of fellow listers and cruise straight across the great (read: large)
state of PA.

Rich, you up for it again?

As I understand it, Scotty will be leaving the Kia at home this time in
favor of a fine european coupe.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"Going to war without the French is like going deer hunthing without your
accordian"