high speed shudder

--=====================_1201946437==_.ALT

Everything listed below and dented or out of round rims.   <--- Personal
experience

-Raffi

At 12:44 PM 4/11/2003 -0500, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:
>ball joints, tie rods, tie rod ends, bearings, bushings to a-arms,
>bushings to sway bar.. could a number of things, what have you replaced
>recently on the front end ?
>

>ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

--=====================_1201946437==_.ALT

Everything listed below and dented or out of round rims.&nbsp;&nbsp;
&lt;--- Personal experience<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 12:44 PM 4/11/2003 -0500, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:<br>
joints, tie rods, tie rod ends, bearings, bushings to a-arms, bushings to
sway bar.. could a number of things, what have you replaced recently on
the front end ?</font><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
<dl><font face="tahoma" size=2>
<dd>-----Original Message-----
<dd>From:</b> scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[<a href="mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org"; eudora="autourl">mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org</a>]On
Behalf Of </b>Ryan Ruggles
<dd>Sent:</b> Friday, April 11, 2003 10:29 AM
<dd>To:</b> scirocco-l@scirocco.org
<dd>Hey listers I have a question for ya.&nbsp; I've got an A1 gti.&nbsp;
It drives smooth until I get to about 100km/110km/h and then it shudders
like a beeotch.&nbsp; It gets a little better at higher speeds
though.&nbsp; Also when I am on the gas it's not as bad but when I let
off the peddle it gets worse until I drop below about 90km/h.&nbsp; It
also gets worse when I turn at these speeds.&nbsp; Any ideas what
worng?&nbsp; Is it just an alignment problem?&nbsp; It doens't really
pull to one side side.....</font>
<dd>&nbsp;
<dd>&nbsp;<font face="arial" size=2>
<dd>Cheers</font>