[My 80 is alive... Again!]

Jesus man- 8 hours to reassemble and install a 2.0
16v?? Do you have some bottled sweat or something you
could sell me for my ABA hybrid going into my rado
next month? or maybe for the VR6 into the back of my
roc i keep dreaming about... Even at my garage we'd
plan for a good week worth of man-hours for a chevy
small block rebuild (and those aren't exactly
complicated)... Yeah you should definitely get the
list award for something, anything, that's cool.
The Turk