a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!

I have not seen the article but would be glad to read it if someone can post
it somewhere. And I would definately wriet a letter. This is the first VW
I've driven and it as me hooked BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)