From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 2:34 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!

Jason Rinne wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> Anyone who has picked up the newest copy of
> Performance VW probably noticed the rude
> Scirocco diss in the letters section next
> to the badass pic of Josh's Seidl 16V.
>
> I say we band together and send emails to
> Performance VW with similar subject lines
> and attach pics of our Roccos.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Later,
> Jason Rinne

Deez bastards look to be some of those A3 = Mk3 kinds guys (oooooh,
pet peeve). These guys are UK based no doubt: Seems those Brits HATE
Sciroccos ("It's a hairdresser's car...").

I found their web site <http://www.performancevwmag.com> but not the
snail mail address yet.

Note; on the site's forums for the mag itself there is a request for a
Scirocco portion to the classified- see what I mean?

 <http://www.performancevwmag.com/wallpapers.asp>  No love.

TBerk