[My 80 is alive... Again!]

Thanks man!

 The real truth to the engine is that it was just
rebuilt the week before... failed a bearing, and
then was pulled back out of the car...

In 8 hours all I did was install a new crank, mate
the rods to the pistons, install the pistons and new
rod bearings, then assemble the gaskets and clutch,
then tranny and accessories... then of course install
it all into the car and get it running.
And that 8 hours includes both lunch and dinner
breaks too.  hehe  :)

When I get started working, you better watch out!

Good luck with your projects too... my best advice
is to double make sure that you have ALL the parts
you'll need first, and make sure they are all the
*correct* parts too!  Don't ask why I say this...

Ben