My 80 is alive... Again!

good going Ben, and yeah I know that gut feeling about " so wats going to go
wrong now " feeling... I know wI will have it for weeks once my engine is
rebuilt (waiting for my new set of pistons rings to arrive, I seem to have
been able to break the oilscraper ring on #3 piston somehow during
installation of it..(dont ask I have no idea myself.. I am thinking
production defect myself)