(sorta ot) hatch noises

T'aint hard.

I just loosened the striker bracket on the body and tightened the
mounting bolts on it to where it would move if I shook it around but not
from gravity. Then I adjusted it as high as it would go, opened the hatch
and "dropped" it on the striker, letting it adjust itself down. Tightened
up the mounting bolts and it's been good ever since.

I did this after the bracket got misadjusted and would not latch at all.

-Toby