Feeler: Bosal muffler!

Cool. I got mine from a local parts store that
specializes in imports. Maybe I didn't pay $200, but
it was a lot more than $97!

Neal

<http://catalog.eautopartscatalog.com/ljmotors/wizard.jsp?partner=ljmotors&clientid=carpartstogo&baseurl=http://www.carpartstogo.com/&cookieid=0WI0OHBR8&year=1987&make=VW&model=SCI--002&category=H&part=Muffler&baseurl=http://www.carpartstogo.com/&clientid=carpartstogo&cookieid=0WI0OHBR8&appDescription=Rear>