Feeler: Bosal muffler!

Mine was 110 from Autozone, lifetime warranty too!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Neal Tovsen" <nealtovsen@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: Feeler: Bosal muffler!

> Cool. I got mine from a local parts store that
> specializes in imports. Maybe I didn't pay $200, but
> it was a lot more than $97!
>
> Neal
>

> --- Brian Wagner <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > $97 plus shipping

<http://catalog.eautopartscatalog.com/ljmotors/wizard.jsp?partner=ljmotors&c
lientid=carpartstogo&baseurl=http://www.carpartstogo.com/&cookieid=0WI0OHBR8
&year=1987&make=VW&model=SCI--002&category=H&part=Muffler&baseurl=http://www
.carpartstogo.com/&clientid=carpartstogo&cookieid=0WI0OHBR8&appDescription=R
ear>