Feeler: Bosal muffler!

An aluminum muffler? I'd like to see that! Maybe you
meant "aluminized mild steel", (which is quite
different)?

Anyway, what kind of Bosal is it? Is it an OEM 16v
muffler? Those were Bosal. If you're into the OEM
thing, they are very expensive when new. It's been
several years, but I seem to remember $200 or so.

But as far as "real" value of a used one...probably
not very much. Make sure the baffling inside isn't
loose. They make the most annoying sounds when that
happens!

Neal