header wrap, or cermaic coating?

  Probably around $150-$200 for a 4-1 full length header. I had all the
exhaust stuff on my gsx ceramic coated about a year ago. Its still there,
although with the extreme temps, the chrome look has faded a bit. Still, it
doesnt look rusty like most cast iron or mild steel stuff would look after
a while. It does seem like it keeps things underhood a little cooler, but I
don't have any really hard numerical evidence on this, just that when I pop
the hood after running it, it doesnt seem quite so blazingly hot as it did
before.

  The place I used was http://www.capsbhc.com/
  They did an OK job, although it took a little convincing to get them to
realize I was serious about needing something that withstood EGTs of over
1600 degrees F. Their chrome look stuff really does look pretty good, and
on a lower temp environment like a BW exhaust, might stay shiny for a long
while.

  There is another place that has been heavily recommended to me,
Swaintech, that I might try out. It doesnt have the chrome look, but its
thicker, and may block more heat. Had I known of them beforehand, I would
have gone with them, as I was more interested in heat dissipation than
the shiny look. http://www.swaintech.com/header.html

Brad