header wrap, or cermaic coating?

I'm not sure there would be many advantages with either, other than keeping some of the heat out of the engine bay... is that what you're looking to do?  For my $.02, I wouldn't bother with either, at least until you're running a nice turbo setup. ;)  Then it will be benificial.  For now I don't think it would make any difference.