Alternate map?

Hmm, the 85 GTIs are listed in ETKA with the knock box part number 811 907 397 F.  I do believe my Scirocco did have that same part number, but I swapped it with an E when I was trying to fix it.  I believe Patrick has my old box... Patrick, did I accidentaly give you a treasure?  Give it back!!!  Just kidding.