Alternate map?

Julie, that was me wondering if it would work.  Seems that it won't work on the newer (86-) CIS-E, sorry!  It works on the RD and HT engines only... I do believe that ours already have the more aggressive maps anyway.
As a side note, would you be able to explain to me a little about creating a knock sensor light?  You were saying something about using a comparator circuit and a 555 something... I'd like to try this, but I'm not much of an electrical engineer person...
Thanks!!!
Ryan H.