[RE: Do Side View Mirrors come apart?]

If it's like mine, there are slots in the bottom of the mirror housing th=
at
allow insertion of a screwdriver to rotate a plastic piece that holds the=

mirror and backing plate in. It's in the Bentley. Good grief, what HASN'T=
 been
apart on this car...Cathy

"Rick Kellner" <rfkellner@snet.net> wrote:

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

Rob, I will just be swapping out the glass as Mike suggested however, I
would like to take you up on your offer and read the gory details on how
to dismantle this piece.  Also, there might be others out there with the
same interest.  =

Thanks, Rick K. =

 =