Monster 'rocc TEC tuning w/Dan Bubb

> Dan Bubb is the supreme lord god Scirocco mack daddy:

Huh??

OK! Yeah, I'm cool!

Despite the demons that would not relingquish possession of Scott's car
without an almighty fight we did, in the end, get it started and running. We
even got it so it would idle and rev cleanly with a throttle blip. Pretty
damn good considering we had no starting point for tuning the TEC II.
Unfortuneately, we could not drive it due to some of the makeshift fixes we
did to get it running. Now if we could have driven it, it wouldn't have been
just 10 hours of work! It would have been 10 hours of work and a bunch of
hours of PLAYTIME!!

As far as tuning the TEC II? Scott said he wanted some flames and, by God,
we got him some flames!

Considering I'm a morning person, it was one long damn day, but we
accomplished alot and I just really enjoy dicking around with these engine
management systems. Lots of fun with Scott and his buddies working through
all the "Oh, shit!"s and finally getting a running engine (even if we did
end up reaking of unburned hydrocarbons!)

With a little more work, a little more tuning, this car is going to be
Awesome! 200 NA 16V HP. Oh yeah!!