[RE: Weather Report , was: scirocco.org down?]

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

Yeah, that sounds about right for most paint jobs that I've gotten quotes=

from. Though we don't have a foot of snow, we did get a few inches yester=
day
and it's gone from 2 days of 65F back to 20F, much lower with windchill. =
Only
in Steamboat can it be 65 and sunny and 20 and snowing all in the same da=
y. I
haven't visited scirocco.org in a couple months and now when I need it, t=
he
damn ice storm knocks it out! Just my luck...
Dan
 =

Look around though, and talk cash, you may do better, mine was quite a bi=
less, and it's silver with blue pearl over, and a ton of clear coats. Not=

quite plain jane, (not restoration quality either.) If the windows and so=
 on
are coming out, well 3 grand is likely a deal. My son's (black with large=
 blue
metal flake, and 1/2" or so of claer) was also less. But paint it, you'll=
 love
it even more.
Cathy
 Marc_Scirocco_Qu=E9bec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:While y'all ch=
asing
scorpions and snakes and bugs, let me remind everybody
that it is still freakin' -10C outside, and about a foot of snow is
forecasted for tomorrow.

And I just ripped the driver's door handle of the Slegato due to excessiv=
rust around both ends. And I can't fix it because it is too cold outside.=

Worst, a local bodyshop quoted me 3 grand (canadian) for a plain jane pai=
nt
job. Who wants to buy a Slegato?

Cheers.

Marc