2.0 Engine Swap

Don't forget to swap the cover plates from your old 1.8 to the 2.0... goes
around where the tranny bolts up. These plates are different from an
automatic to manual and although the motor and tranny will bolt up fine you
will have these gaping holes looking into your clutch / flywheel...

Once again, don't ask how I know, I just do.     ;-)

Raffi