storage units?

I need a garage for the summer also, or at least a parking place. I probably
could work on the car in my Dad's garage. Even though he hates it when I
work on my own stuff he always seems to get his hands dirty. And somehow, I
end up doing a lot of watching, on my own project? I think he still has a
love for getting greasy, but just doesn't like to show it. We'll really see
this summer when he gets time to work on my roc w/ me. (I hope he does cause
thats been part of the reason I hve been wanting a project car since I was
like 12.)

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)