HUmm... Clean... Finally...

OOOO, look at the pretty blue! Oh...wait... damn thats the tape. I thought
somebody finally got smart like Me ;-P and was going to paint it BLUE!

JK Pat, looks great man!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)