FL Listers: Anyone seen this Scirocco?

That's Dennis Dick. He lives near me off of
Hillsborough near the river. He just finally got that
thing running again. He's the original owner, and I
think the only thing he needs to do yet on the
restoration is paint. He's got a seriuosly-built 2.0L
in it.

I don't think he has a computer, and I know he doesn't
get email. Nice guy though!

> I didn't know there was a
> Scirocco in Tampa with euro lights and bumpers

There's at least two 16v's (mine and Dennis'). My '77
has euro bumpers, but US lights...does that count? :)
And I think there are a couple others lurking around.

Neal

http://www.tampaveedubs.com/Forum/download.php?id=5339

http://www.tampaveedubs.com/Forum/download.php?id=5338

http://www.tampaveedubs.com/Forum/download.php?id=5337