FL Listers: Anyone seen this Scirocco?

anyone know how to open up the homepage from these pictures? i can't see the
links but these guys where up in ohio a few months back and snapped a bunch
of pictures of my car at the local bp. they said they would post them on
there page but i'm unable to open it.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage/>