TT short shift kit question

I have completely lost a part of my shift linkage, I have the TT kit. The=
 part
is that round ball that comes off an arm (lever?) on the relay shaft (tha=
t's
what the Bentley calls it). The ball fits into a metal gate in the linkag=
e, I
reached in and wondered what should be on the threaded rod there, so "fel=
t up"
a stranger's Rocco at the track to confirm what was supposed to be there.=
 It's
pretty close to the downpipe. Currently shift action is  a bit on the slo=
ppy
side (hah hah, actually, "lucky it shifts" is closer to the truth). On th=
plus side, it also explains a really, really annoying rattle that seemed =
to be
deeply embedded in the dash. I'll be delighted to see that noise leave.

So what I'd like to know, can I get this part from the dealer, or does it=
 have
to be the TT version? =

Thanks, Cathy