Another one bites the dust (don't drive like an idiot!).

Yeah, I was sorta happy about that. Euro-lgiths will live (have=
 to straighten the housings though).

The wheels, well the two rear's looked fine. Driver's front is=
 pretty bad, passeneger front looks salvagable. We'll see how=
 that goes.

At the moment, I appreciate all the offers on possible shell's=
 and such. I'm not really sure if I want to start on another roc=
 or part everything out and work on saving for a new(er) car. I=
 really enjoyed the scirocco, and hoped to keep it around for a=
 long time. It's a blast to drive. My girlfriend even liked it :)=
 But it did have it's problems. And of course for the moment, I=
 don't even want to come close to getting behind the wheel again=
 (this is my first accident). I've always wanted a mkI too.

Of course, I'm not buying squat until I can save up some=
 dough/part out some of my goodies form this car. I'm not sure=
 yet, but if I do I'll post a list to the list.

Thanks again. And remember, TIHNK WHILE DRIVING!

Joshua
"Idiot rocco killer"

Euro lights look uncracked .. what shape are the wheels in. Damn,=
 and to
think I just saw that car in person at Cincy.

and the two 16v's in the junk yard .. and the other Rocc ...=
 we're starting
to run out :)

Hope you find a good new shell.