From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 5:25 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Another one bites the dust (don't drive like an idiot!).

Yeah, I was sorta happy about that. Euro-lgiths will live (have to
straighten the housings though).

The wheels, well the two rear's looked fine. Driver's front is pretty bad,
passeneger front looks salvagable. We'll see how that goes.

At the moment, I appreciate all the offers on possible shell's and such. I'm
not really sure if I want to start on another roc or part everything out and
work on saving for a new(er) car. I really enjoyed the scirocco, and hoped
to keep it around for a long time. It's a blast to drive. My girlfriend even
liked it :) But it did have it's problems. And of course for the moment, I
don't even want to come close to getting behind the wheel again (this is my
first accident). I've always wanted a mkI too.

Of course, I'm not buying squat until I can save up some dough/part out some
of my goodies form this car. I'm not sure yet, but if I do I'll post a list
to the list.

Thanks again. And remember, TIHNK WHILE DRIVING!

Joshua
"Idiot rocco killer"

Euro lights look uncracked .. what shape are the wheels in. Damn, and to
think I just saw that car in person at Cincy.

and the two 16v's in the junk yard .. and the other Rocc ... we're starting
to run out :)

Hope you find a good new shell.