Another one bites the dust (don't drive like an idiot!).

Did anybody else notice the "wedge" and the possible gas line pipes they
could be water, but they look suspiciously like natural gas lines... if
they were consider yourself very lucky... unlike the idiots out west who
were shooting at one and vaporized themselves.... but hey thats justa
rumor and it was supposedly a pipeline...
brian.