idle actuator

Go ahead and adjust the idle down with the screw on the
back of the throttle body.  The farther in you screw the
screw, the more work the ISV is required to do.  If you go
too far, the idle will dip too low when you let off the
gas, but it will bounce back up.  Just back it out until
that doesn't happen anymore.  Not exactly scientific, but
it should work.

HTH

John

Hudin Lucian <lucian.hudin@transart.ro>