How's this for a deal?

Okay, here goes.
Last week I went to a junkyard and spotted a Mars Red '85 Roc Wolfie.
 Very good shape, no (or minimal, I can't remember) rust, near-perfect
dash, decent interior.  3 G60 rims and a mini-spare.  Looked to be in
overall very good shape.  So why was it in the junkyard?  Long story
short, it had a flat, owner couldn't get the wheel off, State Patrol
towed it, and the owner couldn't afford the $100 to get it back.  So it
sits.  I checked at the office, and he told me he'd take $300 for it.
Now, I can't afford the car, but a buddy of mine can.  He's planning in
buying it, yanking the wheels (for his Caddy) and stereo (Pioneer CD
player), getting my old '84 rims to put on it, and turn around and sell
it for more than $300.

Here's my plan.

He buys the car, yanks the stuff and gives it to me.  I transfer all my
goodies from my '84 (cam, exhaust, rims, center console [with 3 guage
cluster], tranny [if the '85 doesn't have a 4K], etc, etc) and install
them onto the '85.  I can then sell my car (back to stock, some minor
rust and a very nice interior), give him some $, and all is happy.

So, anybody want to buy my '84?  Make me an offer!!!

Pics:
<http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=1421>

Nate
Beloit, WI