What would you do? (long)

This all sounds good, William, but I would offer the help and/or finding
another trans even if he is cool about it.  If the hole was there when you
traded, then you shouldn't of traded without him knowing there was a hole
(shame on you if this is true), if the hole was made after you traded, then
I'd offer help whether he is upset about it or not.  I could probably find
9a tannies all day long cheap!!  Never do anything that you will regret
later (I know, easier said than done but a good rule to live by) and always
do a little more than is expected of you, you'll never regret it!!

Dave