idle actuator

It looks like someone bypassed the valve by unplugging it
(the electrical connection) and plugging the line.  Clean
it up, find the electrical connector and see what happens.
 You'll have to adjust the "idle" screw on the back of the
throttle body if you get the ISV to work.  There is a
procedure in the Bentley manual.  You need to measure the
duty cycle (or dwell) of the ISV and adjust the idle screw
accordingly.

HTH

John

Hudin Lucian <lucian.hudin@transart.ro>