idle actuator

 Hi everybody. Remember my idle problem, my roc ('88 16v kr) is idleing
after 10 minutes of driving at about 1200 RPM. You can see a pic of the
idle actuator (which I took it out a couple of minutes ago) with Bosh
code 0 280 140 505 on http://www.scirocco.ro/pix/ia.jpg . What bothers me
is that is says 12V on it and the connector with 3 pins on the left side
wasn't connected to anything when I removed it. Is it normal ? The other
to ends on right and bottom were connected to some hoses. Well, what do
you think ? Now rests in some decarb. solution until morning.
 One more thing, the hose which comes on the right of the pic was obturated
with a piece of nylon from a bag when I took the first look under the hood
and my mechanic removed it as soon as he saw it. With that hose blocked,
the roc was idleing perfectly, just below 1000 RPM.
 Any ideas ?

 Thanks,
 Luci