need help friends

--0-1666218865-1032971248=:88323

Yes I am the same revjohn from befor, had some problems with my email.  Well here is the story;  I bought the 1988 scirocco 16v  and it broke down last nigh.  The lore must be mad at me for some reason.  here is what is going on;  Engine is vibrating real bad while motor is running, it wont idol it will just die, has no power like it is running on 3 instead of 4.   Car made a ticking noise like something was hitting the fan.  It was running fine until about a quarter mile from school.  Then it starting acting up.  any and all possible things to check please help me out.  We already checked the ignition the primary resistance is at 1 ohms it is suppose to be at .6 to .8ohms  the secondary is good.

Thanks all and god bless,

REVJOHNBALLARD

vacouver wa