tire choices

What class are you running and what are your goals? Do
they have to be "streetable" or do you have a second
set of wheels for autocrossing? Several different
options depending on the answers.

Prepared or Mod car: Goodyear or Hoosier slicks

Ultimate Stock, SP, SM tire: Hoosier A3S03

Best Stock, SP, SM tire for less $$: Kumho ECSTA V-700

Ultimate STS tire (more-or-less streetable, but not
recommended): Falken Azenis Sport

Best STS "real" street tire: This is where your
options explode, as there are many good ones depending
on budget and brand preference...Pole Position S03,
BFG g-Force KD, Kumho ECSTA 712, Yoko Parada Spec-II,
Sumitomo, others...

Neal

--- Wes Brockway <kywes@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> No not another query on tire or wheel sizes but
> favorite choices for
> Autocross. I have some Khumos Ecstas and they are
> good and reasonably priced
> but what is the real choice for a great sticky tire.

=====
~Neal