hey guys!!! i need an 11" g60 caliper carrier. (OT) thanks

--part1_16.25e8f487.2ac21cb6_boundary

i need one to complete my g60 brake conversion.  if anyone has one , please
hit me back with your price so i can get it here shortly. thanks, L.J.

--part1_16.25e8f487.2ac21cb6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">i need one to complete my g60 brake conversion.&nbsp; if anyone has one , please hit me back with your price so i can get it here shortly. thanks, L.J.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16.25e8f487.2ac21cb6_boundary--