WTB: Mk 1 side window (again)

Question #1: I posted a few weeks ago about needing to buy the small
triangular window to the front of the car (right side) because mine had been
broken by a thief. Unfortunately the list member who was going to send me
one wasn't able to find any Mk1's in the junkyard, so I'm still in need of
the window. There were several other people who had responded but I've
deleted your email addresses. So, I'm putting out the call again... if you
have or know of a right side triangular window (the small one by the
windshield) then I'd be very happy to make ya a deal for it. I'm in Santa
Barbara, Ca btw.

Question #2: When the thief ripped my stereo out of the dash, there was some
damage done to the wiring. The headlights (or parking/driving lights) won't
come on with the switch on the dash, but the brights (and the regulars) will
come on when I pull back the handle. The parking/driving lights do not come
one when I do this. None of the instrument cluster lights come on at any
time. Also, the right turn signal works normally when I am not depressing
the brake, but when I am using the brake the rate doubles (like if the bulb
is out). All of this worked fine before the break-in and all of it broke the
first time I drove the car after the break-in. The "#9" fuse was blown,
which is listed in the Bentley at the horn and reverse lights. When I
replaced this fuse and turned on the headlights, it blew again. I'm very
confused by this so if anyone has any suggestions for finding what's going
wrong let me know. I'm going to scour through the dash for shorts this
weekend but some direction would be nice.

Thanks a bunch!
Nate nlowe@cox.net