Adjustable cam sprockets? The best one and where?

First off, I am assuming this is for your 16v...
cause there are different gears made for the 8v vs. 16v.

I bought an adjustable cam gear from Adirondack at Waterfest this
year...mainly due to the price being under $100.
Made from a stock gear with blue anodized aluminum insert and allen
bolts for adjusting.  No problems with it so far...

I have heard too many complaints about the TT gear to suggest it.
The Kent gear is probably the best quality made gear I have seen, but
more pricey.
Neuspeed makes nice gears, but I think only for the 8v's.
However, there is a *new* one out that is sold by Autotech and made
by Schrick (so I hear) that uses a pin for adjustment.  This looks to be
a very nice gear too, but I've heard no reports yet on it... this is the
one that you mentioned Josh (I think)...

Good Luck,

Ben