suspension hell now = suspension heaven, but with questions

Ok, finally completed my suspension overhaul. H&R sports + gabrial cheap-o
struts/shocks.  The ride is nice, sometimes a bit rougher then I'm used to
but I kinda expected that.  I'm seeing some rub marks on the inner side of
the front tires but I know that cause everything is out of adjustment and an
alignment should fix that.  Problem is I'm also seeing some spring rub on
the rear tires and that bothers me a bit.  Should a 4 wheel alignment fix
that?  If not what can I do?  I really don't want to blow a tire while on
the highway.

Big plus, the car corners great even with a screwed up alignment.  I also
replaced the rear control arm with all of this as mine was bent to hell and
chewing tires.  I'll be checking into getting the alingment tomorrow but my
major concern is those rear tires and the spring rub.  It could be happening
when I hit bumps (I did do a fair bit of hard cornering tonight just to see
how everything felt) but I want to be more cautious then ignorant of the
problem.  Any and all help would be appreciated.  Before I forget, I'm
running the stock teardrops with 185-60r-14 tires so no weirdo tire size
issues should come into play here.

William

88' Scirocco 16v