AAA experiance (towing)

  Same thing happened to me with AAA, towed the '78 from a friend's house in
the middle of the night. A few months later I used them to take my '77 from
the the mechanic I bought it from.
  Last time I had to use it for the Fox, I wound up waiting over an hour and
a half. Ends up the closest truck had passed me by to another call while I
was on the phone!

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 9/23/02 5:01:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,